Rebel shaving cream creates a rich, creamy lather that spreads evenly.
The presence of :
- Aloe Vera Extracts with its properties help soothe cuts and minor bruises.
- Vitamin E helps rejuvenate the skin, leaving it soft and moisturized.
- Allantoin helps in increasing the smoothness of the skin; promoting cell proliferation and wound healing caused while shaving; and gives soothing, anti-irritant, and skin protectant effect.
- Tea tree oil contains strong antibacterial and antifungal compounds that are known to reduce inflammation which is caused while shaving, which helps reduce swelling of the skin.
- Softens the stubble for a close shave without tug and pull
- Protects skin from irritations without burning
- Skin feels comfortable and smooth
- Formulated to provide a refreshingly comfortable shave.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Softens and soothes the skin.
- Provides antiseptic properties for cuts and rashes.
- Contains skin protecting Allantoin And Menthol to keep your skin cool and fresh.
- Produce a thick rich lather and protects your skin from razor burns.
Allantoin gives moisturizing effect, increases the water content of the skin keeping it hydrated. It increases the smoothness of skin, promoting cell proliferation and wound healing caused while shaving; and a soothing, anti-irritant, and skin protectant effect.
Lanolin plays a role in skin hygiene.
Lanolin is used in the protection & treatment of skin.
Skin studies have shown the durational effect of the skin smoothing action produced by Lanolin is very significant and lasts for many hours.
Being an antioxidant, it accelerates the healing of damaged skin and prevents cuts which are caused by razors from becoming permanent.
Vitamin E to is used to treat hyperpigmentation of the skin that causes uneven color and dark patches caused by regular shaving.
Vitamin E is used to treat dermatitis, which is an inflammation of the skin. Vitamin E can provide relief from dermatitis symptoms, such as inflammation, swelling, itching, burning sensations and redness caused by razors while shaving. Its antioxidant property promotes quick healing of damaged skin.
Aloe Vera Extract:
Aloe Vera is a natural lubricant that helps the razor to glide smoothly over the skin without causing irritation. Aloe Vera is a highly effective moisturizer that protects skin from drying out And helps to prevent razor bumps.
Aloe Vera causes less redness and inflammation.
Aloe Vera is a natural anti-inflammatory substance, which means that it will act quickly to bring down redness and swelling.
Tea Tree Oil:
Tea tree oil is a proven fungus fighter.
Tea tree oil contains strong antibacterial and antifungal compounds that are known to reduce inflammation that can lead to swelling of the skin.
Tea tree oil helps to restore the skin’s natural oil balance. Plus, it’s able to penetrate deeply into the pores to remove toxins and prevent clogging which can cause skin damage.
Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Coco Fatty Acid, Caustic Potash, Magnesium Stearate, Borax, Caustic Soda, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Methyl Paraben, Sodium Propyl Paraben, Menthol, Perfume, Aqua.
Direction to use:
Take a pea size of Rebel Shaving on your Shaving Brush and massage on your wet face for a rich creamy lather.
For an amazingly smooth shave Rebel Shaving Cream Lathers into a rich foam that helps your razor glide over your skin with ease and ensures that you get a close and a comfortable shave. Tea tree oil with its antiviral and its antifungal qualities assists healing and prevents infections. The Aloe Vera has immense medicinal properties which help heal cuts and also hydrate, moisturize, and rejuvenate the skin. This combination brings you the perfect companion for your blade.
A small amount of Rebel Shaving Cream lathers up into a rich foam to give you an amazing shave.
Tea tree oil has antiviral and antifungal qualities which assist in healing in case of any razor burns and prevents infections to ensure you get the safest shave.